Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University is one of the top universities of Russia. The medicine of general faculty is one of the top priorities of Indian Students for MBBS in Russia.Itistheinstitutionofhighereducationsituatedin Simferopol (Crimea,Russia). According to some independent estimation it is one of the most prominent medical schools of Russia. The University has 6 faculties and 54 departments.
History of the Medical Academy of Crimea Federal University goes back to the beginning of the 21st century: in 1918 it was medical faculty of Taurida University. In 1931 it separated and became an autonomous unit – Crimea Medical Institute, Since 1995 the higher school has been named in honor of Sergey IvanovichGeorgievsky (rector of the institute in 1951-1970). In 1998 the higher school became a university with the 4th (highest) accreditation level.
History of Crimea Federal University :
- In year 1918, the Taurida Vernadsky University was established in the capital of Crimea i.e. Simferopol & just had 5 departments viz. Medicine, Agronomy, Physics & Mathematics, History & Philosophy and Law.
- In year 1920, academician V. I. Vernadsky was chosen as the rector of university.
- In year 1921, the university was renamed to M.V. Frunze Crimean University and till year year 1930, the university had became quite popular for courses in medicine, pedagogy & agricultural courses.
- In year 1972, the university was renamed to M.V. Frunze Simferopol State University.
- In year 2017, an order was passed by the president of Russia i.e. Dmitry Medvedov for creation of a federal university & this university served as the base for creation of today’s V. I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University.
Hostels and Accommodation Bashkir State Medical University
- There are five hostels that can accommodate 2000 students.
- The hostels are centrally heated like (air-conditioned) and fully furnished.
- The basic system is two or three students in one room.
- Students are provided with full bedding.
- Separate arrangements for boys and girls.
- Every hostel has internet facilities provided by University.
- All the hostels are well guarded with police security
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
Lenina Blvd, 5/7, Simferopol', Krym, 95000
The Medical Academy of Crimea Federal University provides all the possibilities for students and lecturers to realize their aspirations. The International Centre was established by the University as part of its commitment to the internationalization of its programs and activities. The International center provides a facility and service for the support of foreign students. Students participate in folk dance group "Youth", a pop dance group, a show-ballet, an amateur theater, a break dancing group.
Most foreign students trained at Crimean State Medical University named after S. I. Georgievsky stay in comfortable hostels in the campus.
The campus is built on the bank of the River Salgir in a five minutes’ walk from the educational buildings. On the opposite bank of the Salgir there is Gagarin park, the largest and most beautiful park in Simferopol, a favorite place of rest for the citizens and guests of our town.
Students who have just arrived are settled in Hostel No.2 on the territory of the University itself. Here during the first year of studies the students are adapted to life in Ukraine. On the ground floor of the same building there are classrooms of the preparatory faculty. The rooms in this hostel are for three or four persons. There is a shower room, two kitchens, a classroom on every floor. There are also several students’ canteens and cafes on the territory of the University.
Rooms in other hostels of the campus are intended for two or three persons. These hostels are of apartment type. Every apartment is for 3-5 persons and has a shower room and a lavatory.
On the territory of the campus there are food shops, 10 cafes of national Indian, Malaysian, Chinese and Arabic cuisine, several Internet-cafes, public telephones, a laundry, a sports ground and a special place for barbecue cooking. There is also a taxi park near the campus.
In Hotel No. 4 there is an electronic reading hall where students may visit the University site and get an approach to all the teaching and methodical manuals necessary to prepare for classes and exams.
Both the territory of the University and the main students’ routes from the hostels to the educational buildings are protected and patrolled by officers of guard service.
The hostels fees at CSMU are from 250 to 510 USD per year depending on the conditions and the level of conveniences provided.
The Hostels in Crimea Federal University are within the territory of the University itself. The Apartments are available on 3- 5 sharing, depending on the Rooms Size. There are 2 kitchens on each floor where students can Cook food. The Continental Food is available in the canteen. (Indian, Malaysian, Chinese and Arabic cuisine)